Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WeBook Girls and Book Club


We've tried book club before...and we'll keep trying until we can keep our wiley bunch focused. Jos had a stroke of genius in deciding that our new thing is that we're going to chose books that have film adaptations, too. Book talk, wine and the movie. Sounds perfect!!

February's book is The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger and I have to say I'm pretty hooked. After the summer of Jamie Fraser (Outlander) and the Fall and holiday season filled with Plum and Morelli (Janet Evanovich)and Jess just having come off of Sookie, Henry and Clare are looking pretty good.

Do you book club?? What was your best book?

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I liked this book but it got confusing. I wish I book clubed. I don't but the Steig Larrson books about the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo are awesome. No vamps- just real life craziness!