Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pic o' the Week

30 Seconds to Mars', Beautiful Lie has been a constant part of any soundtrack when I'm reading my vamp books - or lately, books about futuristic, intergallactic Assasins. It doesn't matter if I'm reading J.R. Ward's tough Brotherhood books, Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunters or The League books this song just seems to fit. It more than fits, it just torques up the angst - the ineveitable betrayal or secret someone or another is always keeping from the other. It even worked for me on New Moon when Edward left Bella. So for the love of Jordan Catalano, big, surly characters and leather clad boys we love, I leave you with my top choice for ANY read along soundtrack for BDB and a long list of other great books. OH! And Robward channeling James Dean in a tough looking leather jacket. ::sigh::

Do you have soundtracks for your favorite books??

0 comments: