Thursday, June 18, 2009

Poor Bugger


Seems the pretty isn't having such a great week. Gossip and Entertainment sites are reporting that poor Robward is getting mobbed by 'mature' fans in NYC while he's filming a new non-Twilight movie. And by 'mature' they are simply referring to the fact that these crazy bitches aren't pre-pubescent and are old enough to know better. So of course I resent that these hoochies were categorized as 'mature.' The fact that these chicks had Edward Cullen's mug emblazened on the bags they had slung over their shoulders indicated they were frequent shoppers at HotTopic, and therefore not mature. Not to mention the ferocity in which they assaulted the obviously stressed out and shocked pretty - not very ladylike or mature. I'm not above stalking and you all know it, but one should practice a moderate amount of patience and decorum when you're dealing with someone who is as skittish as Robward. Where are your manners, ladies? Seriously. psh...

4 comments:

News and Other Musings from the WeBook Girls said...

Ok... it would be really hard to contain myself if I saw him walking down the street, but c'mon! Did you guys see that pic of the 'mature' lady with her arms wrapped around his neck? Jeepers! AND CREEPERS!!! Gawd... get off of him already! Poor Robward!

Yes... I love me some Jacob Black but damn... Robward in those shades gets me every time!

Micha said...

I used a RayBan pic just for you Jess!!

And seriously - you can't go all batshit crazy when you're stalking. Everybody knows that!

Unknown said...

Isn't the objective to stalking all about not being obvious?

When acknowledged then you can touch him but not in that crazy-assed way! I'd be excited but I wouldn't try to choke him to death. He needs to be able to breath if you want a hug!!!!


This site is looking great!!!!

CrazyJenn said...

I want to lick his teeth. There I said it. But really, I don't want to do it on the sidewalk with a 'Mature Mob' and a zillion paps around....in the meadow would be just fine.

Am I wrong?