Monday, June 22, 2009

Stealing from babes

Sunday was my nephews 10th birthday. When he opened his pressie from his gran, and revealed a box o'Twilight goodness I seriously had to put myself in check. I wanted to snatch it from his precious little hands just to see what the heck we were dealing with here, but I resisted. He just smiled at me and said it was a game we could leave at my house for when he visited. He may as well have said it with an exaggerated wink, because we all know as soon as it gets to my house, I'm not waiting for the 10 year old to break into the box to see whats what. Just when I thought that Summit might have stretched the limits of good licensing, my other precious nephew told me that there was even a Twilight video game for x-box. HUH??

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We should make up our OWN game... Game pieces and properties could include JR's, Moes, Tracks, Vynal (Only in the Summer), King Soopers, etc. The object of the game would be to see who could pass out first (from Alcohol, of course) ;-)