Friday, July 10, 2009

Damn Jacob Ruled My Day

We spent the ENTIRE day printing our "Imprint Me" shirts. They're gorgeous, but holy Hell...can't a girl just focus on the MOST important character and his shirts for one hot second? Jess loves the pup, and so do Jody and Tim, and today I get word that after a re-vamp of New Moon, Jos has crossed over as well. Has the world tilted on it axis and gone mad?

The pic that is included in this post is to placate our Jacob girls...and boys. Its rare, and quite honestly it hurt my heart to go in search of the damn thing, but after a few requests (thanks for the back up RUSS) I had to appease. Enjoy it while you can, it won't happen often.

pic nicked from NewMoonMovie.org

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so freakin hot!!

Micha said...

Dang it, Jos! How did this happen??

Jess said...

I LOVE it that she likes Jake now!! Yay!!!

Man o'man is he hot! Can't wait to see the movie!

Unknown said...

You have to admit... he is pretty smokin!! ;-)

Unknown said...

He may be smokin' but I'll always crave Edward first and foremost!!!!

Lindsay said...

I love my Imprint Me shirt! Thank you for making them! Cant wait to see whats next. Tell me if you get to post the picture of the Imprint Me and the Southern Vampires picture.