Saturday, August 1, 2009

Poolside Post TwiCon


We are so excited and tired, as all the adrenaline from the past three days has finally subsided and our bodies and minds are beginning to shut down. We had such an amazing time and met a TON of fun people who speak our language. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and chatted about our favorite books, for everyone who fell in love with our shirts and took one (or 5!!) home with them and to all of the amazing people we met this weekend. BIG loves to all my Twilighted sisters...love you girls!!!

6 comments:

Bridget said...

I wish I could have been there with y'all, but at least Little Edward got to go. I'm so glad y'all had fun!

Suzybear said...

I really enjoyed talking BDB (and Twilight) with you. It was so much fun to meet you all and I looooove my new shirt! Hope to see you at the next Twicon!

Jenn Smith said...

the more I read about this trip the MORE jealous I get... I need to stop :)

Stephanie said...

It was so awesome to meet you Micha. And to buy a T. Already mentioned I'm wearing my La Tua today. :)

Jess said...

It was so great meeting all the fun peeps! Loved talking books and of course talking the Brotherhood!

Happy you guys are liking your shirts! This just reminds me of how much fun this all is!!!

Raechel Frohman said...

I spent some time chit chatting with you ladies at Twicon! You guys rock the T-shirts! I ended up with 2, because I won one in the drawing! So awesome since I was having trouble choosing between OME! & Spunk Ransom! Love your stuff!