Thursday, August 6, 2009

WeBook is taking Spunk to Utah


5000 Twilight Moms are descending on Utah and WeBook Apparel is going to be there to get our Spunk on!! This of course means that we won't be in town to go to the midnight release of New Moon in our own hometown with our beloved book clubbers. BUT we will get to see it with our dear friend, Q, so all is well.

Where: South Towne Exposition Center
When: November 19th & 20th, 2009

A premiere party that Twilight fans will love and the casual observer can appreciate. Enjoy The Mitch Hansen Band in concert and private movie showings at the Megaplex Theatres at Jordan Commons. Both days will be filled with activities and Twilight vendors on hand to appease your Twilight appetite!

3 comments:

RetroLeeTX said...

Hi Girls! Just wanted to say Hi - saw you at TwiCon and loved your booth! you all were so nice and fun! - fully planning to get myself an OME t-shirt for my birthday :) Good luck in TwiTour in NJ! Love your playlist BTW.

News and Other Musings from the WeBook Girls said...

Thanks whoopsiedaisiegal! I REMEMBER you!!! We had a blast and it was you all that made it so great for us! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I was at Twicon and your products were great and it was worth the price. But I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS NEW MOON EXPERIENCE BECAUSE I LIVE IN UTAH AND I CAN'T WAIT !!!